2.12.2012

Shame on Me

I've been neglecting my blog! I apologize.


 I need to rant about the local sheep...


So, I'm sure most of you are aware of the nonsense of the arsenic content in apple juice. It's minuscule & obviously a naturally occurring heavy metal. I recently read an article about the up & coming release of arsenic free apple juice. Let's rejoice! IDK about the rest of you but I've drank a good deal of apple juice throughout my life & I don't have an adverse arsenic poisoning. Mostly my problem is what other people have to say about it. One of the local commentators said "If only people would just buy organic- they would get the point!".... What in the hell does organic really have to do with arsenic. It's not like the arsenic is coming from pesticides and/or added hormones. Read a book people.


Hugs & Kisses,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment