2.25.2013

Momma Bear

You know what sucks? Everyone else's kids...

My baby is the first to arrive at the location. She runs back and forth with a walker. She is having a great time.

Baby Mood Level: Squealing with happiness

Then, the other kid (henceforth known as kid B) shows up. The other kid is a little older and in a more possessive stage.

Baby Mood Level: REALLY happy. "Another baby?! Yuuuuus!"

It starts well. Kid B offers my girl a toy, which she happily accepts.

Baby Mood Level: Still happy as a pig in shit.

After much playing with smaller toys, my girl moves back to the walker that she had been having such a great time with, previously.

Baby Mood Level: HAPPY! "I love that toy!"

My girl plays with said toy until Kid B spots this. Kid B promptly runs over and knocks my girl over.

Baby Mood Level: So hurt! In hysterics. "What an injustice! How could I be so mistreated?"

My girl decides that she really wants at this toy, or the similar toy and tries again. Same. Results.

Baby Mood Level: So hurt! In hysterics. "What did I do to Kid B?! Mommy!!!!"

Oh, AND my girl is also a sympathetic baby. So, every time Kid B cried, she sobbed. This went on for the better part of 3 hours. The urge to knock over the other kid was insurmountable. I wanted to cry. The other parent is used to their kid knocking others over and didn't do/say much. I, on the other hand, am not used to her being knocked over, repeatedly. I'll have to wear gloves, to hide my mommy claws, the next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment